The Comodo UserTrust Subscriber Agreement is a binding legal document detailing your rights and obligations as a user of the Comodo UserTrust logo and services.
The Comodo UserTrust Subscriber Agreement is a binding legal agreement that you must accept before using a Comodo UserTrust account. This legal document outlines your rights and obligations as a licensee of the Comodo Usertrust logo and services.
In order to feature the Comodo UserTrust logo on your site and use their services, you must accept all of the terms and conditions found in the Comodo UserTrust Subscriber Agreement, a copy of which can be found at the Comodo knowledge library.
ATTENTION: We strongly recommend that you read the document in its entirety; this article is meant to supplement the agreement, not replace it.
The agreement features many key points, some of which are listed as below. You agree to the following points, but note this list is not all-inclusive:
- You will provide accurate information about yourself and your company to Comodo.
- You will receive internet-based feedback from your website customers, and Comodo does not monitor or modify this content. You may install the Comodo UserTrust toolbar to access customer feedback.
- You will maintain the confidentiality of your username and password and will immediately notify Comodo of any potential security breach.
- You will not use Comodo’s service or your website for illegal activities.
- You will not alter the Comodo UserTrust logo, including changing its size.
- You may cancel your subscription at any time by contacting Comodo support.
- Comodo is not responsible for bugs or errors in the service, even in the event of data loss or other failures.