PhpMyadmin is a free open source platform used to administer MySQL with a web browser.
Depending on whether you use a physical (non-cloud) account or a Nexcess Cloud account, we offer phpMyAdmin from within SiteWorx or your Client Portal.
phpMyAdmin is is a popular and free open source tool used for administering MySQL with a web browser. Typical operations such as the management of databases, tables, indexes, permissions, and so on are executed with the user interface. Administrators can also use phpMyAdmin to directly execute any SQL statement.
ATTENTION: For security reasons, use only our implementation of phpMyAdmin. Do not install your own version.
Some of the platform's features include the following:
- MySQL database management
- Multiple-server administration
- Global or subset database searches
- Live charts to monitor MySQL server activity
- Web interface
Accessing from SiteWorx (non-Cloud)
- Log in to your SiteWorx account.
- If you do not know your password, click Forgot your password on the login page.
- If you do not know the web address for your SiteWorx login page, either refer to your Welcome Email, or contact our support team.
- In the SiteWorx main menu, select Hosting Features > MySQL > PhpMyAdmin).
Accessing from your Client Portal (Cloud)
This method requires your Client Portal login credentials and superuser access to a Nexcess Cloud account. If you cannot locate your credentials, click Forgot Password? on the login page.
Log in to the Client Portal. From the home page, click Services > Cloud Accounts.
Either click its name, or select Account Dashboard from the menu toggle.
Click Menu > MYSQL.
Click Launch PhpMyAdmin.