How Nexcess clients on physical (non-cloud) accounts can perform the truncate table operation from SiteWorx.
ATTENTION: The truncate table operation functions as a quick way to remove all rows from a table while leaving the table itself intact. You cannot roll back this operation.
If you are a Nexcess client on a physical (non-cloud) server, you can perform the truncate table operation from SiteWorx. If you are a Nexcess Cloud client, see instead How to truncate MySQL tables in Nexcess Cloud.
- Log in to your SiteWorx account.
- On the left, select Hosting Features > MySQL > PhpMyAdmin.
- Select the correct database from the list on the left.
- Select the check box corresponding to the desired table from the Table List.
- From the With selected list, click Empty.
- Click Yes when prompted.