How to configure an email account outside of your domain to automatically receive messages from the domain email attached to your Nexcess service.
If you have an email account outside of your domain, this procedure will send a copy to any email sent to your domain's email account.
- Log in to your SiteWorx account.
- If you do not know your password, click Forgot your password on the login page.
- If you do not know the web address for your SiteWorx login page, either refer to your Welcome Email or contact our 24-hour support team for assistance.
- From the SiteWorx main menu, click Hosting Features > Email > Mailboxes.
- From the Email Management page, click [Edit] next to the desired email account.
- In the Send copy to field, enter the target email address and click Save.
For 24-hour assistance any day of the year, contact our support team by email or through your Client Portal.