How Nexcess clients on physical (non-cloud) accounts can change their FTP account's login password or accessible directory.
ATTENTION: This method works only for non-cloud accounts. If you use Nexcess Cloud, see instead How to generate and view SSH/FTP passwords for your Nexcess Cloud account.
- Log in to your SiteWorx account.
- From the Common Tasks section, click Change FTP Password.
- When prompted, select your desired user, then click Continue.
- Choose one or both:
- To change the password, enter the new password in the Password and Confirm Password fields.
- To change the accessible directory, select the Home Directory field , select your desired directory from the directory tree. then click OK.
- Click Save.