How to specify a disk quota for the email account attached to the domain you use for your Nexcess service.
- Log in to your SiteWorx account.
- If you do not know your password, click Forgot your password on the login page.
- If you do not know the web address for your SiteWorx login page, either refer to your Welcome Email or contact our 24-hour support team for assistance.
- From the SiteWorx main menu, click Hosting Features > Email > Mailboxes.
- In the Existing Email Boxes section, click Edit next to the desired email account .
- If the disk space quota is currently set to Unlimited, and you want to set a specific limit, clear Unlimited check box and type the desired value in megabytes in the text field.
- Click Save.
For 24-hour assistance any day of the year, contact our support team by email or through your Client Portal.