How Nexcess clients on physical (non-cloud) servers can change PHP versions as needed.
- SiteWorx allows you to change your PHP version as needed. All PHP applications and commands run from this account will use this version of PHP.
- You must have a Nexcess account on a physical (non-cloud) server. If you are a Cloud client, instead see How to change PHP versions in Nexcess Cloud.
SiteWorx allows you to change your PHP version at will. All PHP applications and commands run from this SiteWorx account will use this version of PHP.
Attention: Before changing versions, verify the compatibility of your applications, or the changes may adversely affect your security and performance.
- Log in to your SiteWorx account.
- If you do not know your password, click Forgot Your Password? on the login page.
- If you do not know the web address for your SiteWorx login page, either refer to your Welcome Email or contact our 24-hour support team for assistance.
From the SiteWorx main menu, click PHP Version.
From the Update PHP Version drop-down list, click your desired version, then click Select . You have now changed the PHP version for your account, and these effects take place immediately.