How to cancel an existing SSL certificate attached to a Nexcess service from within your Client Portal.
What you need
- Your Client Portal username and password. If you cannot locate this information, click the Reset Password link on the Client Portal login menu or contact the our support team.
- An existing SSL certificate attached to your Nexcess service.
ATTENTION: If you have overdue invoices for the service you wish to cancel, the option to cancel will be unavailable. For more information, refer to How to view account invoices, How to pay an invoice with a credit card, and How to pay invoices with PayPal.
- Log in to the Client Portal.
- From the portal, click SSL.
- Locate the SSL certificate you wish to cancel. From the menu toggle, click Delete.
- Click Delete or Request Cancellation to confirm, as appropriate.
- If prompted to provide feedback, complete all required fields, then click Submit.