Magento is one of the most popular content management systems (CMS) out there to build an ecommerce store.
Although Magento's market share is lower than its competitors, Magento is gaining popularity and market share thanks to the powerful extensions that help you add features like a payment system, security, search capabilities, and search engine optimization.
Read on to learn more about the nine new Magento extensions you can use on your ecommerce store.
Magento Extensions for Sale
Magento extensions for sale offer additional options you can benefit from during your sales to enhance your customer support, payment processing, and sales analytics.
Auto Invoice and Shipment Magento 2.0 Extension
Magento, by default, does not have a functionality to create invoices. Users need to generate manual invoices.
However, manual invoicing becomes a hectic job once the orders increase. You need a dedicated person to handle this task, but that increases the possibility of human errors — which may dissatisfy your customers.
Auto Invoice and Shipment is a Magento 2 extension that helps you automate the process of generating the invoices and shipment in a single step. Thus, it would decrease the time spent on manual invoicing and increase customer satisfaction by informing customers through a notification system.
- Automatic invoicing.
- Selection of specific payment methods.
- Configuration automatic shipment generation.
- Scheduled email notifications to buyers.
Custom Reports Builder Magento 2.0 Extension
To build a profitable business, you need to know exactly what product to sell, who your buyers are, how your customers make their buying decisions, and what factors affect your customer’s purchasing journey. You need data to cover all these significant aspects.
With the rapidly changing market, websites are an essential source of data. You can integrate data from websites into thorough analytical reports and respond to the market in a timely manner.
Custom Reports Builder extension is one of the latest Magento modules. It facilitates customers without requiring them to learn deep analytical or technical skills to create any sort of custom report.
Custom Reports Builder extension is designed to extract and process any sort of data available from your store that lets you examine the store’s performance. This extension arranges all of the vital columns in maximum handy order, applies filters, sets the time intervals, and visualizes the statistics with charts.
- Extensive range of custom reports.
- Integration of any available store information into your reports.
- Filtering and sorting to get relevant results.
- Aggregation to optimally organize records.
- Set intervals and visualize records with charts.
Configurable Products in Bundles Magento 2.0 Extension
Packaging is a great way to combine matching goods and create complete sets aimed at increasing average sales and checks.
Magento does not provide tools to add configurable products in a bundled product, which restricts store owners from creating such offers.
Configurable Products in Bundles extension solves that issue by offering simple and configurable product bundles that would help you create new offerings for your customers to increase sales and customer satisfaction.
You can offer bundled products as a discount to encourage customers to buy the bundles. In this way, you can move your slow inventory, and customers get to buy suitable products with a single click.
- Creation of a variety of new bundle offers from configurable and simple products.
- Custom pricing and discounts for bundles to motivate the customers.
- Custom product options for configuration within the bundle for the end-user.
Magento Extensions for Enhanced Search
Ecommerce search matters.
Suppose you offer a product in multiple variations. If those variations don’t appear in the users’ searches, you won’t be able to sell those products.
Magento extensions for enhanced search let you optimize your search options for easier product discovery, so you never have to worry about products being ignored by the search.
Product Parts Finder Magento 2.0 Extension
Providing customers with a quick and clear way to find products based on key metrics is essential. Product Parts Finder Magento 2.0 extension can help you with that.
For instance, if you sell auto accessories and spare parts in Magento 2, you can use this feature to let online buyers find products by entering details like:
- Year of assembly.
- Vehicle type.
With the Product Parts Finder Magento 2.0 extension, you can add the product search to your website’s home and category pages and provide customers with vast filter options as a convenient drop-down menu. You can import product data using CSV files too.
- Support for large data.
- Customizable, user-friendly search design.
- Drag and drag import capability.
- Bookmarking of search results.
Elastic Search Magento 2.0 Extension
Elastic Search Magento 2.0 extension indexes your data for speedy processing. It defines the search weight of product attributes in the search algorithm to provide your buyers with reliable results. And it automatically offers your shoppers similar products when no stock is found.
Besides that, website visitors can search the products of the entire website. Magento marketplace extension Elastic Search shows full-text results in pages and blocks within the content management system.
Elastic Search extension also provides site visitors with accelerated page loading and index recovery from the gateway in the event of a server crash.
- Full-text and full-website multilingual search.
- Partial search by SKU, name, attribute, or category.
- Autocomplete suggestions and typo corrections.
- Alternate search terms and words to ignore.
- Support for Chinese, Japanese, and Korean languages.
Advanced Search Magento 2.0 Extension
Advanced search is a global standard to provide the best user experience for website visitors. To build buyer loyalty, give shoppers a seamless product search in your ecommerce store.
Advanced Search Magento 2.0 extension makes the search process intuitive, which greatly increases the chances for a visitor to find the desired product and make a purchase.
You can extend Magento’s default search functionality with advanced features specially developed to improve store usability.
- Results from the product, category, and CMS pages.
- Insights about your customers from search analytics.
- Recent and popular searches to engage users.
- Customization of the layout of the autocomplete pop-up.
Magento Extensions for Marketing
Magento extensions for marketing empower on the marketing front with multiple features helping attract and land more customers.
Marketing & Sales Suite Magento 2.0 Extension
Marketing requires you to perform several menial tasks regularly, which stops you from concentrating on innovative ideas and other higher priority tasks.
Marketing and Sales Suite extension helps you automate a series of regular marketing and sales activities to save time and resources for your new ideas and creativity.
Besides that, you can Improve product trustworthiness, automate review collection, and display smart reminders. You can also make personalized offers to retain buyers.
- Customer reviews and social proof.
- Auto collect feedback with pop-ups and email reminders.
- Point system to reward for specific activities.
- Personal discounts to particular customers.
- Products stock status and recent sales.
- Countdown timers on pages with limited-time offers.
Google Page Speed Optimizer Magento 2.0 Extension
Google considers page speed a ranking factor for searches on mobile and desktop devices. Pages with faster load speed are ranked higher on search engine result pages (SERPs).
This means that stores with a fast loading speed and optimized performance will get the top spots in a Google search ranking and attract more customers.
Google Page Speed Optimizer Magento 2 extension helps you optimize your ecommerce store performance. Visitors will stay on your website due to responsiveness, and Google will index your website faster and bring you to the top of Google search results.
- Optimization of JS, CSS and HTML.
- Faster page loading with WebP and Lazy Loading.
- Optimization of images for mobile devices.
- Smart JS Bundling and Server Push.
- Use of Magento Cloud and CDN.
- Built-in AMP functionality.
Google Rich Snippets Magento 2.0 Extension
Google Rich Snippets Magento 2.0 extension helps you add structured data to your webpages, helping Google and other search engines understand the data entered on your ecommerce store pages.
Google Rich Snippets Magento module displays clear navigation, which makes any ecommerce store easier to use and lets Google understand the content of a website.
- Support for breadcrumbs for rich snippets.
- Rich snippets with organization name and logo.
- Display of search input box for a home page in search results.
- Show average products rating and starting price data for category pages.
- Products availability and condition tag in rich snippets.
Final Thoughts: 9 New Magento Extensions You Need For Your Ecommerce Store
The above new extensions of Magento help you enhance your website's sales. If you are interested in more Magento 2.0 extensions like these, check out more extensions to boost your store’s sales.
Customers appreciate a performance-optimized store that loads quickly and lets them find their desired product. Besides the extensions above, look for a reliable hosting provider that aids you in running an optimized store.
If you want to run your Magento store without worrying about performance, try Nexcess’s Fully Managed Magento hosting today.