As a small business owner, you're always looking for ways to make your life easier. One way to do that is by using WordPress review plugins to help gather feedback from customers and improve your business operations.
With so many plugins on the market, it’s hard to figure out which one will best gather the feedback you want for your online business.
In this blog post, we'll introduce you to some of the best review plugins and show you how they can help improve your business. Keep reading to learn more.
Importance of Having Reviews on Your Site
As an entrepreneur, you know firsthand the importance of reviews — so it's reassuring for potential buyers when they can see what others have said about their experience with your company. They'll feel confident in their purchase decision because they understand what they can expect before even placing an order or signing up for a membership.
One of the best ways to gain their confidence is by having social proof: reviews, testimonials, and other forms of feedback from your customers that show others that you're a quality vendor worth purchasing from.
Did you know that having reviews on your site or store can help boost conversion rates by up to 18%? Reviews are a great way for potential customers to see how other people feel about your products before they decide to purchase.
Customers want reassurance that the product they are buying is worth it, and reviews provide this information. The more reviews you have, the more trustworthy your site will be perceived as being. Potential customers will find comfort in knowing that others have tried what they're thinking of.
Best WordPress Review Plugins
Let’s take a look at some WP review plugins that you can use on your website that might be beneficial for your business.
WP Review Pro Plugin
Keeping your website's content fresh is essential for attracting and retaining customers. But creating new blog posts, product descriptions, and other types of content can be time-consuming — especially if you're not a writer or familiar with coding or website design.
The WP Review Pro plugin makes it easy to create professional-quality product reviews, complete with ratings and images. It can also help you improve your ecommerce store.
- 19 types of snippets to review products like books, movies, games, etc.
- Multiple rating systems, such as stars, points, percentage, circles, and thumbs
- Customers interaction features (comments, ratings, replies, helpful/not helpful)
- Built on WordPress and compatible with all WordPress themes
- Easy integrations with Google, Yelp, and Facebook reviews
- Mobile responsive
- Multiple language support
- Dedicated 24x7 support
Price: Free. Premium starts at $67
Site Reviews Plugin
Have you ever wished you could show your website visitors your best reviews? With the Site Reviews plugin, you can. It's easy to use and lets you display your reviews pretty much anywhere on your website. Plus, it integrates with Akismet so you can get rid of spam.
If something happens and you lose data, don't worry — the backup and restore feature will take care of it. The default order of reviews can be customized, and the best ones can be pinned to the top.
- Assign reviews to categories, pages, and users
- Backup and restore function
- Import third-party reviews
- Polylang and WPML compatible
- Rating summaries
- Translations support
Price: Free. Premium starts at €89
Customer Reviews for WooCommerce Plugin
The Customer Reviews for WooCommerce plugin has everything you need if your current theme doesn’t offer an attractive review section. It's built on the backbone of providing social proof when potential customers land on ecommerce pages, and this particular feature is what makes it particularly appealing.
This WordPress review plugin helps you enhance standard WooCommerce reviews with extra features, making reviewing easier. You can send automated, personalized email reminders to each customer after a transaction. Plus, the Q&A section on product pages ensures that customers' questions are answered quickly and easily. You can increase customer loyalty, improve SEO, and make reviewing a breeze with Customer Reviews for WooCommerce.
- Get more reviews with automated, personalized email reminders
- Showcase extra features with WooCommerce reviews
- Answer customer questions with the Q&A section on product pages
- Increase engagement, loyalty, SEO, and sales with social proof
- Automated review reminder email service that allows quick and easy reviewing
- Aggregated form feature saves time by reducing duplication
- Enhanced features such as rating images and voting options
- Integrate reviews seamlessly across Google Shopping
Price: Free. Pro starts at $49.99
How to Get More Reviews on Your Site
Several different types of reviews can be helpful: product reviews, customer testimonials, and more.
Product Reviews allow customers to submit their opinion about your products in general or specific ones they bought from you. This is perfect for getting feedback from people who may not be able to leave feedback via email or social media channels.
Online reviews can help you attract new customers and boost your business credibility. Not only are they a great way to show potential customers what others have had to say about your business, but they can also help improve your SEO ranking.
How can you generate more reviews? Check out our list of ideas below.
- Ask your customers for feedback after they've had a good experience.
- Incentivize customers to leave reviews with a coupon or discount code.
- Write positive reviews for other businesses and ask them to return the favor.
- Host a contest or giveaway on social media and invite people to leave a review as part of their entry.
- Send an email requesting feedback to all of your customers.
- Add review links to your website and social media profiles.
- Respond to all online reviews promptly and courteously.
Follow these tips, and you'll start seeing more online reviews coming in.
Consider Hosting With Nexcess
Owning an online business can be challenging. You face the uncertainty of ever-changing technology, competition from other companies, and the pressure to grow your customer base.
But you don’t have to tackle everything alone. If you’re on WordPress or WooCommerce, consider hosting with Nexcess. A fully managed ecommerce hosting solution like Nexcess can provide you with many benefits, including speed, security, and support.
For instance, there’s no more worrying about backups, updates, or security patches. The expert team at Nexcess will take care of all your hosting needs so you can focus on running your business. Plus, our expert support team is available whenever you need us, 24/7/365 by phone, chat, or email.
Finally, don’t forget that if anything ever goes wrong with our service we provide free Uptime Guarantee coverage as well as a 30-day money-back guarantee!
So what are you waiting for?
Check out our fully managed WooCommerce or WordPress hosting plans to get started today.