Joomla Web Hosting
Joomla is an open-source CMS (Content Management System) allowing users to easily manage their website and publish pages of their website without knowing any HTML at all.
All Nexcess hosting plans support Joomla by default, and we stand ready to help you install and configure Joomla on your hosting account, should you run into any problems. Open a ticket if you're having trouble.
Joomla is open source, and can be used for free on your Web hosting account. Joomla acts as a website administration tool, allowing you to easily add pages, write content, etc. - without requiring you to know any HTML. In many ways it's similar to a software package like Dreamweaver, except that Joomla actually runs on your server - meaning it's available to you anywhere you can access your website!
- Easy to use interface to add/edit pages.
- Simple installation process.
- Highly configurable, allowing Joomla to be used to power a wide variety of websites.
- Modular design allows users to add a wide variety of plugins to their Joomla-powered website.
- Page caching to increase performance.
- Automatic creation/update of RSS feeds
- Wide variety of templates allowing you to easily customize the look of your website.
Joomla is one of many open-source content management systems available online - so if you'd like to check it out before installing it on your own website, they have a handy online demo that lets you see the system in action.