Up until now, the majority of eCommerce websites have been built by tech-savvy developers who were fluent in or familiar with some coding language. This expertise in coding provided something of a barrier to entry in the field.
But recently, a new trend toward “no code,” or “drag and drop” eCommerce sites has grown rapidly. Some eCommerce platforms have provided templates for building websites that require no prior coding knowledge whatsoever. Today, we examine the implications of this trend, and what it could mean for your store and your career as a store builder.
On this episode you’ll hear:
- How to define drag and drop eCommerce
- The importance of these websites
- How drag and drop sites function
- The limitations of drag and drop
- How this trend might affect the future of eCommerce
If you’re interested in how drag and drop sites could impact your work as a store builder, then this is one episode you won’t want to miss!