When it comes to driving results for your clients, it can be easy to get caught up in figuring out how to convert more prospects into customers. What most Store Builders overlook is the impact that referrals from existing customers can have on store performance.
In this episode, we talk about how you can better serve your clients by making sure that THEIR customers have an outstanding purchasing experience — from start to finish.
The best Store Builders drive results for clients by serving THEIR customers. Improve store performance by delighting customers every step along the way." Click to Tweet
You’ll learn how to turn cold prospects into raving fans by delighting them at every stage of the customer journey:
- Discovery - How do you make a great first impression?
- Familiarization - How can you solve problems or satisfy needs?
- Consideration - How do you stand out from the crowd?
- Approval - How do you support them post-purchase?
- Advocacy - How do you make it easy for them to send friends your way?
Using these strategies, you’ll be able to leverage one of the most effective sales channels that exists today – referral marketing. Put these tips into practice, and your clients will want to do business with you again and again.