The default mindset of online shoppers is to find discounts and avoid paying full price. In addition to fulfilling this expectation of your customers, you will also have to compete with more coupons and discounts from your competitors.
The age of digital couponing presents its own array of risks and rewards. While there are many substantial benefits to offering coupons to your customers, this practice is not always as straightforward as it may seem.
On this episode you’ll hear:
- Why your customers expect discounts when shopping online
- An informative introduction to digital coupons and what sets them apart from physical coupons
- Why you should consider hiding your coupon box from your shoppers
- Practical tips about how to wisely use digital coupons
- Digital couponing resources you can use today
If you’re looking for new ways to offer engaging discounts to your online shoppers, then this is one episode you won’t want to miss!