Episode 34: Let's Talk About Conversational Commerce
Over the past ten years or so, a lot of marketing efforts have trended toward building up a presence on social media. Social media accounts made brands accessible and relatable. You could follow and interact with them in ways that were not possible before.
The recent developments of messaging apps and chatbots have made it possible to extend that level of interaction through the shopping process. Prior to this, shoppers went from an engaging social media account to a fairly static website. Now, with conversational commerce, shoppers can continue to interact with you and your brand while shopping.
On this episode you’ll hear:
- Why store builders are using conversational commerce to supplement social media advertising
- An explanation of conversational commerce
- Where conversational commerce takes place
- Considerations about using live humans and chat bots
- Where this trend is headed
If you’re searching for more effective ways to communicate with your online shoppers then this is one episode you won’t want to miss.