One of the many ways Amazon has changed the online retail market is by making free shipping an expectation for most consumers. Free shipping has gone from a perk to a requirement that consumers frequently expect when shopping online. In fact, the most-cited reason for leaving an online shopping cart is shipping fees.
It would be a mistake to think that people only expect this from Amazon. Free shipping is becoming more and more an industry standard practice. If continue to charge for shipping, you may be left behind by your competitors.
On this episode you’ll hear:
- How important free shipping is to consumers
- How to adjust pricing to account for free shipping
- Ways to cut shipping costs
- How transparency and choice can build trust with your consumers
- Why you should try to accomplish this on your own
If you’re looking for ways to cut shipping costs and stay competitive in a free shipping market, then this is one episode you won’t want to miss!