If it hasn’t happened already, the “Amazon Question” will come up at some point in your time as an online store builder. Should you consider putting your store, or part of your store on Amazon? What are you missing out on if you don’t? What will it cost you if you do?
As with every business decision, the answer is complicated. There is no one-size-fits-all answer. However, there are helpful questions to ask and factors to consider with your clients before committing to a course of action. There are also different approaches to doing business with Amazon that you should thoughtfully consider.
On this episode you’ll hear:
- Where you should start in your thinking about the Amazon question
- Reasons to be cautious about doing business through Amazon
- Reasons to consider doing business on Amazon
- Which industries might be a better fit on Amazon
- Questions to consider when setting up your Amazon store
- What a hybrid model would look like
If you’re ready to analyze the Amazon question and make the best decision for your clients and your brand, this is one episode you won’t want to miss.