The main purpose of the product pages you design and manage is to convert shoppers into customers. If you want more conversions, you’ll want to engineer your product page with the right content and presentation to move shoppers from lookers into buyers.
It’s true that a picture is worth a thousand words, and the same could be said for video. But what kinds of images and videos should you select? What is the best way to present them to your shoppers? How does the presentation and context of the website complement or detract from the images and videos you share? We’ll dig into all these questions and more on today’s episode.
On this episode you’ll hear:
- The role of the product pages and where your focus should be while building them
- What your portfolio should include
- Which kinds of images and videos best lead to conversions
- The role of user-generated media on your website
- How text complements the media you display
If you’re looking to increase conversions and provide the best possible presentation of your company’s media, then this is one episode you won’t want to miss.