When you’re looking for a new job, you update your resume, right? You fill in the page with a list of titles, positions, and the most engaging adjectives to make your work experience “wow” and impress. However, simply listing your job experiences, especially as a builder or creator, just doesn’t prove your skill set like it used to.
It’s safe to say that a digital portfolio is better than a resume at communicating your value to potential employers. By selectively presenting work samples and case studies to curious parties, you will be able to tell your story, showcase your skills, and demonstrate what you are actually capable of doing.
On this episode you’ll hear:
- The case for creating a digital portfolio and why this is so much better than a written resume.
- What your portfolio should include
- Ways to build your portfolio depending on your level of work experience
- How to feature client testimonials
- How much information about yourself you should include
If you’re ready to showcase your best skills and projects to your clients, this is one episode you won’t want to miss.