If you’ve been designing websites for a period of time, you’ve probably been approached with some offer of a partnership. It’s common for people and companies to want to request your services and offer you benefits that don’t take the form of traditional compensation. Maybe you have even extended some of these offers to others.
The possibility of engaging in a mutually beneficial partnership is real and very appealing. There are a lot of good, talented people out there that you have access to. So how do you know if a partnership is right for you? How do you set it up to ensure that it stays that way?
In this episode you’ll hear:
- What a partnership looks like and the types of partners you might connect with
- How to assess if a partnership is good for you
- Healthy boundaries to set up at the beginning
- Booming industries that may be looking to partner with you
- Skills that will be in-demand in these booming industries
- The power of word-of-mouth marketing that results from partnerships
If you’re looking to establish some powerful partnerships this year, then this is one episode you won’t want to miss.