There are many ways to market your online business and connect with your customers. Creating your own content is only one way of doing this. Another route you can take is sharing user-generated content with your customers. In today’s online marketplaces, customer reviews are more impactful than ever.
There are several things to consider in order to do this effectively. What kinds of feedback should you consider? How do you find it? Once you get it, how do you use it?
In today’s episode, you’ll hear:
- What user-generated content is and why it is helpful
- What good user-generated content looks like
- How to find and share this content from your customers
- The role of social media in this process
- Legal issues involved in using customer-generated content
If you’re looking for some exciting ways to leverage your customer-created content, then this is one episode you won’t want to miss!