This guide walks through how to install and activate them.
Step 1: Select and Install Your Preferred Plugins
1. Log in to your WordPress admin panel.
2. From the admin panel, select Nexcess > Install Plugins
3. In the Performance section, use the checkboxes to select the plugins you want to install.
4. In the Features section, use the checkboxes to select the plugins you want to install.
5. Click activate.
6. A success message will appear once your chosen plugins have been installed.
Step 2: Activate Licenses (Optional)
In the event a plugin requires a license to run properly, you will need to add the license key.
1. After the installation success message has appeared, you will be presented with another prompt. Click Click Here to complete the process.
2. A success message will show once the license key or keys have been added.
The Nexcess Installer plugin makes it easy to install and manage the plugins that are included with your Managed WordPress or Managed WooCommerce plans.
For 24-hour assistance any day of the year, contact our support team by email or through your Client Portal.