Adding a site in your managed WordPress Portal is an easy process that just takes a few steps.
- Log into your Client Portal.
- Click Plan.
Managed WordPress and WooCommerce plans have a maximum limit of sites allowed. You can see how many sites in the Sites Used column.
- From the plan, click Site.
- Enter your domain name, then click Next.
- A summary of the environment, plan and the data center location will show in the summary details.
- Confirm your selections, then click Create Site.
- When complete, view options for interacting with your new site by clicking the Site Dashboard button.
- Click the Site Dashboard, dev site creation, and other useful functions. If you have any questions or concerns please contact Nexcess support.