How Nexcess clients can use the various statistics features in SiteWorx to view bandwidth data for their site's inbound and outbound traffic.
You must be a Nexcess client on a physical (non-cloud) server and have access to your SiteWorx account:
- If you do not know your password, click Forgot your password on the login page.
- If you do not know the web address for your SiteWorx login page, either refer to your Welcome Email or contact our 24/7 support team for assistance.
Webalizer reports provide website activity data such as the number of hits, visits, referrers, visitor countries, and the amount of data downloaded. These statistics can be viewed graphically and presented by different time frames, such as per day, hour, or month.
- From the SiteWorx main menu, click Webalizer.
- The main report provides an overview. To view more detailed monthly reports, click the desired date in the Month column.
The AWStats report generates comprehensive data reports about how users navigate to and through your website.
From the SiteWorx main menu, click Statistics > AWStats).
Select the desired month and year to view the report for that month and year.
View realtime statistics to examine your website's upstream and downstream data usage trends for today, the past week, or the past 30 days.
- From the SiteWorx main menu, click Statistics > Realtime.
- By default, the graph data is displayed in bytes. To view in bits, select Bits from the drop-down list.
View analog statistics for a more general view of your web traffic.
From the SiteWorx main menu, click Statistics > Analog.
From the calendar, you can choose to view the statistics daily, weekly, or monthly from the Statistics Type drop-down menu. You can also use the left and right arrows to select the desired month.
To examine the report, select the day from the calendar.